Friday 22 August 2014

Shopcade

 
 
Shopcade is an app I've recently stumbled across and it seems like a really great way to keep track of what you have in your wardrobe. Since I've been on the look out for what items to add to my growing collection, I feel like it will really help me manage what I have and haven't got.
 
The app allows you to make lists and once you've made those lists, you can add (I'm guessing) any item available on internet shopping sites. Things I own, Things I love and Gifts I Want  are lists already set up. You simply have to search for an item and then, select which list you want to place it in. Eg. If I search for Asos Ridley Jeans, 101 results appear. I know it'll help me to budget and sort out what I really want to buy, from the things I like but don't want. Plus with all these sales going on, I don't wanna over spend, or impulse buy and regret it later.
 
There's more to it if you want to check it out!
Love Lauren x
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment